Taking care of our people lies at the heart of our culture of
respect and support. That's why we've developed an extensive
benefits offering that communicates just how important a part each
individual plays in our overall success story. Our comprehensive
full-time employee package includes1:
Financial and Retirement Support
- Discounts and additional benefits on a wide range of banking
and investing products-including checking accounts with no monthly
maintenance fee or balance requirement, no fee checks and free or
discounted annual safe deposit box rental.
- 401 (k) retirement benefit
Health Care and Insurance
Comprehensive health care benefits for U.S.-based
benefits-eligible employees include:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid and unpaid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
Other opportunities, such as:
- Volunteer time: Full-time employees receive up to two paid
hours per week including travel time to volunteer at a local
organization, including schools, shelters, food banks and mentoring
- Matching gifts program: Bank of America will match employee
contributions to qualifying nonprofit organizations up to a
specified amount each calendar year.
- Volunteer grants: An unrestricted grant is made to any
qualifying nonprofit organization for which an employee has
committed substantial volunteer hours within a calendar year.
- Commuter benefits: These vary depending on city and
1 Benefits may vary by region. Please discuss
specific benefit-related questions with your recruiter.