MBA Diversity Fellowship Program
The Bank of America Merrill Lynch MBA Diversity Fellowship
Program will award merit-based fellowships to women, Blacks/African
Americans, LGBT, Hispanics/Latinos, Alaskan Native/American Indian,
military veterans, and students with disabilities entering business
school in Fall 2013.
• The Fellowship will cover $40,000 of total tuition and fees
for the first year of the recipient's MBA program
• Bank of America Merrill Lynch will provide a paid summer
internship (between the first and second year of the MBA program)
within the Global Banking and Markets (GBAM) groups: Investment
Banking, Research, and Public Finance.
• Upon successful completion of the GBAM Summer Associate Program
and acceptance of a full-time offer for 2014, the Fellowship will
cover $40,000 of total tuition and fees for the second year of the
recipient's MBA program.
• Please note: Fellowship amount may be adjusted for students
receiving funding from alternate sources.
• Complete Online Applicant Summary Form:
• Create a candidate profile and apply via
• An essay of 500 words or less describing your career goals and
their relation to the Bank of America Merrill Lynch MBA Diversity
• A copy of one essay submitted with your business school
• Two letters of recommendation (Letters of recommendation can
either be submitted as an attachment to your Taleo candidate
profile or sent to email@example.com)
All supporting documents (i.e. resume, essays, recommendations)
can be uploaded via the candidate profile link above when creating
your profile. You will have the option to upload up to five files
on the My Documents screen (4th screen after Licensing &
Registration). If your file size is over the limit, feel free to
send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Application process is currently closed for the 2013-2014
academic school year. Please check back in January 2014 for more
information on the 2014-2015 application process.